Sunday, July 17, 2011

Any ideas about what I should do once I move out after living with my boyfriend for about a year?

My boyfriend and I met on E-Harmony and entered our relationship before we had met face to face. From the day we met we've been living together in his apartment(he asked me to move in after being together one month). Now, after some issues(now getting resolved) we've decided it'd be best if I alone moved into the new, bigger, apartment we were planning on moving into together this July. I'm a jumble of emotions about the whole thing, happy, sad, anxious, scared. Moving into this place will be the first time I'll be living on my own, without a roommate, my parents, him. And it'll also be the first time I will have had the opportunity to date my boyfriend of almost a year. I've never really dated before either, I've always been in a relationship with the guys I've dated. So does anyone have any advice on how I can survive living all alone, and not go out of my mind all by my lonesome, and how this dating should be? I know it's backwards how he and I are doing this, but we both think it's best, I'm just one of those people who likes to have an idea of what to expect and how I should act in return, especially dating-wise. Any and all help is welcome. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment