Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is my mom controling abusive ?

Okay I don't know if my mom is being emotionally abusive as well as verbally. Inside I am really hurt and in turmoil. She treats me very differently from me and my older brother. I don't have anything against my older brother I am a middle child and for the most part independent. Yesterday my mom put me in charge of chicken. While I was in my room my older brother turned off the stove. When my mom came in she was yelling saying why did you turn off the chicken and I Said I didn't turn it off. My brother comes in she starts joking with him and she kindly says why did u turn it off. One of many occasions. I'm kinda a person who doesn't care much how I dress up I'm more of laid back all day pj girl. On school days I try to dress a little better but I keep casual mostly cause my mom isn't satisfied of how I look she complains cause of my hair and critizises my clothes basically saying I look like sh** . She always finds something to complain about why is your hair not shiny how come you don't dress like this she goes to the smallest details right down to my own smell. I do appreciate the small things she finds for me I always say thank you and show my gratitude by wearing it. also I'm not the smartest girl but I'm not dumb either I do recognize my own faults but she makes me feel low she calls me stupid dumb and idiot. She knows I'm not good at taking and giving directions she isn't either but everytime I mess up she insults me and yells at me I have to pull the phone out of my ear sometimes cause its that loud. I have very strong firm beliefs which she also berates she says I talk about stupid things and make stupid comments. I'm a good student I've never gotten I. Trouble never dranked smoked or even have a boyfriend. I've never given them a reason not to trust me. Now this morning I woke up early and found both my parents in the living room I told my mom I had pain I didn't make a huge deal bout it just kind of a thought. She then took her time to berate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment