Sunday, July 17, 2011

Im dreaming about girls i loved (love)?

So, there are actually two girls whom i fell in love, this is not the first time its happening so i dont really know what the hell to do cause its getting on my emotions, screws up my whole day because i feel really sad that i couldnt get them or at least one of them, and i always dream that im kissing with one of them, and having fun and talk and such so we feel good with each other, but in reality they are both angry on me and actually its fair because i've done some things to them so im not wondering why are they angry on me, and actually i just want to forget them so i could move on alone in my own little way in life, but they always stuck in.... they are both beautiful girls, and i cant forget them if im still having dreams like i were in a couple with either one of them. What the hell does it mean or how can i burn them out of my memories? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment