Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Your Open Question: What's wrong with me?

I'm 16 and I feel like I don't know who i'am.people at school say I look sad all the time and quite and hardly smile.I don't feel like doing normal stuff like play video games or go outside.every night and school nights I go to bed at 12 or 1 and when I get home I sleep for 2 hours.I just feel really mad and angry about everything and just sad there being nothning for me.I won't cry anymore hardley...I just get angry and will break things outing holes in walls.I don't do homework anymore just want to get through the day. I just feel like being alone and I never really hang with friends anymore.my dads mentally ill and been dealing with it for three years and I don't feel that much love for my mom or my brother and those are the two most important people in my life.I find it hard to smile and I guess I look angry all the time even when I'm not.I feel really sad also for liking this girl I know alot...it's been two school years I liked her and have so much feelings for her but she doesn't like me back..since it's summer I feel more angry then when I was going to school everyday.I don't know what to do anymore,I don't think I'm decent looking as a guy I actually think I'm ugly even though I ask the girls in my grade what they think and they say I'm attractive..I feel like I will fail my classes next year in highschool and will have no future,no hope..the man in my life I hate the most in my life is my father even though he has a illness.I feel weak everyday and over the past while getting drunk or high was the only time I'm not mad or angry.I only done those things couple times.I don't even like doing my passions anymore and I hate how people exspect me to be a artist when I grow up.Out of me and my brother, I'm more sensitive to everything.. and I have alot of emotions but I feel I don't have them anymore.I'm sensitive to light in mornings and have broke some of the lights.any advice on what should I do..please serious answers

No comments:

Post a Comment